Moving one light over 6 feet should increase your light’s area of coverage by approximately 1.6
- Even coverage
- Eliminate hot spots
- Maximize bulb power
- Save money
- more of plant canopy covered during photo period
- Leaves absorb more light energy
Use less lights to cover the same distance but keep the correct intensity by running the light closer. Depending on your light you can save as much as $300 per year and have better results.
Are you losing as much as 60% of your light’s energy?
- Static lighting does not provide the correct light intensity
- Static lighting does not maximize LAI (Leaf Area Index)
- Static lighting does not offer optimum plant-to-leaf tolerance
- Static lighting does not promote optimum plant spacing
- Static lighting does not maximize light during photo period
Get additional information by reading our article “Maximizing Your Grow Light’s Potential“